Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't see your question below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your app or tour experience, please email us and we will do our best to resolve the issue and make you happy.
- What devices does your app work on? Apple iOS (6.0 or later, compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch). Android (2.3 and up, available in the Google Play store).
- I've downloaded the app but my device won't allow me to buy a tour?
Go to your device's settings and make sure in-app purchases are enabled for your device.
- If I've purchase a tour on one device (my iPhone), do I have to pay again to have it on my other device (my iPad)? If both devices are registered under the same account (say email@example.com in the iTunes store), then you can access your in-app purchases (i.e. tours) on your other device. With Android, the app should recognize you've purchased the tour automatically (i.e. the price will disappear and you can download without charge). With Apple, after you download the app on your other device, tap in the "information" bubble, and tap the last item on the list "restore purchases." You'll have to enter your iTunes password, but then the app will recognize your previous purchases, the prices will disappear, and you can then download without charge.
- The audio pauses unexpectedly? This occasionally happens with Apple iOS when the Auto-lock interval is set too short. Go to: Settings > General > Auto-Lock - and set it to 4 minutes (our longest audio is just under 4 minutes).
- My map isn't working? Go to your device's settings and make sure GPS is enabled for this app.
- Can I still take tours with the app if my device doesn't have GPS? Yes, you will still see the map and can navigate with is just as you would with a paper map - you just won't see your current position on it.
- If I have to remove the app from my device, will it remember the tours I've purchased when I re-download it? Yes. For Android, your re-downloaded app will automatically remember its in-app purchases. For Apple iOS, re-download the app, tap "Information", then "Restore Purchases".